Join us on Telegram for HOT VIDEO’S
How to Win Someone Back Who Doesn’t Want You
Although they might have serious reasons for rejecting you, your approach matters more than you think.Unfortunately, you can’t win someone back just by saying you’re sorry and expressing your desire to reconnect.
However, there are steps that you can take to get that person to listen to you, appreciate the new you, and maybe even consider giving you a second chance.
1) Get out of their life completely.The first step to winning someone back is to get out of their life completely.
The best thing you can do after separating from a partner is to avoid contact. It’s called the no-contact rule and it should be for at least four weeks, but up to six weeks ideally.
Taking this time apart is essential not only for them but also for you.
Even if you don’t realize it now, you need to spend some time alone and figure things out. If you apply the no-contact rule, it will give you the chance to really think about what happened and what went wrong between the two of you.
2) Understand why you broke up in the first place . Try to understand why you broke up in the first place. It’s essential you unpick what happened before you consider trying to patch things up,.
This step is especially important because you’ll have a much easier time getting back together if you can work towards understanding your past and why you drifted so far from one another.
You should also understand why your ex left in the first place, not just for their sake but for yours too because otherwise, your relationship won’t work even if you get them back.
3) Ask for professional advice.If you can’t figure out what went wrong in the first place, and you don’t understand why your ex broke up with you, then it’s time to go to a professional.
With this step, you need to make sure that you get the advice of a good relationship expert who cares about both of your needs.
Their popularity boils down to how skilled their coaches are, especially when it comes to figuring out what went wrong in a certain relationship and what would work to fix it.
4) Figure out what would make them want you back.
The next step to winning someone back is figuring out what would make them want you back.She doesn’t have to be totally in love with you for you to get her back.
Instead, you’ve just got to make her feel that spark of attraction. You’ve got to make her feel that special thing that brings a man and a woman together and keeps them together.
5) Inspire them to want to be a part of your life again.
By now you should know what went wrong between the two of you and what would make them want you back. But, to win over someone back who doesn’t want you, you can’t afford to be a mess.
On the contrary, you need to inspire them to want to be a part of your life again.
This means that you can’t place your ex at the center of your universe. You have to have your own things going on and make it clear that you are making yourself very happy.
6) Figure out their communication style.Now, before you even begin to think about getting in contact with them again or getting their attention somehow, it would be best to figure out their communication style.
Communication is key in any relationship and if you’re not aware of their communication style, you will struggle to understand their wishes and what they need.
7) Learn a few psychological tricks. The next step to win over someone who doesn’t want you back is learning a few psychological tricks.
If you’re ready to start talking to them again especially after you’ve identified their communication style it wouldn’t hurt to learn a few ways to get their attention.
8) Start to actively interact with themTo get an ex back when she doesn’t want you, you have to be active about it, rather than being inactive.
It means actively interacting with her by calling her, texting her, reaching out on social media, or meeting in person.
In this regard, sending her a text could break the ice.This advice works really well for women, too. At some point, you have to reach out to him and begin interaction to win him back.
Before you text them, though, remember to take their communication style into consideration and figure out what approach would be most effective for them.
9) Change their mind about you.However, before you can expect positive feedback from them, you need to make them think about you in ways that might help change their mind about you.
Depending on what you need to change and depending on the type of relationship you had, you may want to show them proof.
For example, if they think you’re a liar, talk less and do more. If your ex thinks you are boring, try to be more interesting. If they think you are immature, show them you’ve grown up while you were apart.
10) Pay special attention to your appearance. Listen, you might have hurt this person in the past, but time has passed and they’re only human. It’s not just your words, but your appearance that will change their perspective on you.
When you look good, you feel good and exude confidence and attraction. When your ex first started dating you, they probably found you attractive.
If not, they wouldn’t have considered making a future with you. Whatever the case may be, it’s time to start paying attention to how you look and how that affects the way people see you.
11) Work on your confidence.Confidence is not only important if you want to win someone back who doesn’t want you, but also to keep them.Confidence is a trait of attraction. In other words, confidence will help you get them to fall for you again and will also help keep that spark alive.
12) Take things slow.If you’re eager to win them back, get excited, but remind yourself that you are not in competition with anyone else for them. You want them to choose you because they want you.
Winning someone back is about helping them see the value in you by doing positive things for yourself and making positive changes, but it’s ultimately up to them whether they want to be with you or not.
Winning someone back is a process, not a race. It might take time, but you have to remember that it’s worth the effort.